Our campsite this year will be on a lovely flat, grass field with toilets, shower facilities as well as refreshments & entertainment!
Below is some useful information for those of you who have booked camping with us.
Camping will be available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. Tickets are for all 3 days only. The campsite is based on the Farm, a stone’s throw from the Festival entrance.
The campsite opens on Friday 21st July with check in available from 2pm onwards. Last check-in 9pm.
Everyone must checkout by 10am on Monday 24th July.
What’s in the campsite?
- Hot showers
- Toilets [both showers and toilets will have a full time cleaning attendant onsite throughout]
- Sinks for water and teeth-brushing!
- Communal area to provide shade and shelter
- Hot & Cold Refreshments
- Campsite bar open from Friday 2pm onwards, closing at 11pm each evening
- BBQ breakfasts and Coffee Van every morning from 7am
- Security throughout your stay and a helpful campsite team.
- Friday Night Camp Site entertainment!
- Camp site shop selling groceries, toiletries, confectionery, fresh fruit, camping supplies etc.
- Can I bring a dog into the campsite? Yes but on a lead at all times, please clean up after your pet.
- Will there be electricity available? No.
- Can I bring a BBQ? Yes but it must be on a raised platform and not sit directly on the grass.
- Can I have a campfire? No, absolutely not.
When can I access the farm itself?
Access to the Farm or Festival commences from 11am on the Saturday or Sunday. No access to the Festival site under any circumstances before these times.
What are the rules & what can I bring?
Please read our Festival Rules before coming to camp. Please note that no campfires are allowed. Small BBQs may be used on a raised platform.