By entering the campsite you agree to abide by the following camp site terms & conditions. Failure to do so could lead to removal from the event.
* Strictly no campfires
*DUE TO ELEVATED RISK OF FIRE, NO BARBECUES OR NAKED FLAMES WILL BE PERMITTED IN THE Jimmy’s FESTIVAL CAMPSITE. Campers may use gas rings elevated from the ground with pans, provided they are accompanied by a portable fire extinguisher. Campers are permitted to bring as much food & drink on to the campsite as they like and can purchase food from our onsite vendor if they so wish.
* You must wear your wrist band at all times; any lost wristbands will not be replaced and failure to produce a valid wristband may result in you being asked to leave the site.
* For health and safety reasons, camper vans and tents cannot be pitched in the same area. Camper vans will have their own fenced site.
* The campsite opens at 12pm on Friday and all campers must leave site by 12pm Monday.
* No vehicles are allowed in the campsite under any circumstances.
* Dogs are welcome in the campsite as long as they are kept on a lead at all times and any mess is picked up and placed in a bin in a bag. Any dog owners caught not picking up after their animals or allowing antisocial behaviour from their animal may be removed from the Event.
* No trading without the consent of Management.
* Management does not accept responsibility, to the maximum extent permitted by law, for loss of property or damage to persons or property. Campers should not leave valuables in the campsite. Campers should keep valuables on their person at all times.
* ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND MAY RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM THE EVENT.
* Jasper the Pig Ltd cannot be held liable for any injury or damage to personal property due to intoxication.
* No underage drinking. We reserve the right to ask anyone who looks under 25 for ID including a valid passport/driving license/pass accredited card/forces ID.
* All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
* No illegal substances
* No glass is permitted on the campsite and may be confiscated
* Campers may not bring their own music systems to the campsite.
* All camp site users are responsible for their own property at all times. This includes the setting up and dismantling of tents of other camping equipment. The company cannot be held liable for any damage or injury caused by improperly installed camping equipment. Any camping equipment that is left unattended and that is deemed to be abandoned by the festival staff, may be removed from the campsite and disposed of after the event.