Please note that your bags will be searched as you enter the Festival for your own safety.
Please note we are a glass-free site. This is for the safety of all our Festival goers, in particular the large number of children.
- Gates open at 11am on both days and the festival closes at 10.30pm on Saturday and 10.00pm on Sunday.
- If you ordered your tickets online you must present a print out or digital version of your ticket pdf at the gate.
- Last entry to festival 8pm
- Campers will be able to visit Jimmy’s Farm Wildlife Park (entrance fee applies), restaurant and shops on Friday 21st July until 5pm
- No access to Jimmy’s Farm from 21st July 5pm until 25th July 10am.
- Campsite check-in from 2pm until 9pm Friday.
- These Festival Rules, in addition to the Terms and Conditions, apply to any person who is at the Event.
- You must wear your wrist band at all times; any lost wristbands will not be replaced.
- The Festival opens at 11am on Saturday 22nd July and Sunday 23rd July. No Festival goers, including campers,
will be admitted to the festival site before this these times.
- Campers will receive the appropriate number of wristbands on entry, which must not be removed until departure.
Failure to show an intact wristband on request by stewards will result in entry to the campsite being refused and may result in you being asked to leave the Event.
- Camping is only permitted in the designated areas within the campsite.
- If a Camper intends to camp in a campervan he/she must have purchased a campervan ticket and not a camping ticket.
- Carparking is FREE of charge; parking regulations must be adhered to in accordance with stewarding at the event. Car parks open at 10am each day.
- Crowd surfing, moshing, crowd circles and throwing objects are dangerous and can cause serious injury.
This behaviour is not permitted and we reserve the right to remove offenders from the Event. Sliding in mud can cause serious illness.
- Please respect the local residents when travelling to and from the Event and keep noise to a minimum as you leave the site.
- ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND MAY RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM THE EVENT.
- Dogs are welcome at the event as long as they are kept on a lead at all times and any mess is picked up and placed in a bin in a bag.
Any dog owners caught not picking up after their animals may be removed from the Event.
- No trading without the consent of Management in the festival, carpark or camping areas.
Anyone found doing so will have their goods confiscated and they will be removed from the Event.
- Management reserve the right to refuse admission to the Event. Any individual who has previously been removed
from the Event should not purchase a Ticket as they will be refused entry to the Event and if found at the Event will be removed.
- Management does not accept responsibility, to the maximum extent permitted by law, for loss of property or damage to persons or property.
Campers should not leave valuables in the campsite. Campers should keep valuables on their person at all times.
- If you require medical treatment on site, the Management and/or our treatment providers (on behalf of the Management) may keep a record of your personal details, any accident suffered and treatment provided to you.
- Failure to follow any of the Festival Rules and/or Terms and Conditions or behaving in a manner deemed unsociable or potentially dangerous will result in you being removed from the Event without refund. Management may prosecute anyone found to be breaking the law.
- Litter – there are many bins provided at the event, please place all litter in the bins provided. Jimmy’s Farm has a lot of livestock which can be endangered by litter blowing into their areas. Please bear in mind their welfare when disposing of litter. If you are caught deliberately littering the festival, you may be removed from site.
- No remote control vehicles, 0r drones of any kind are permitted on the festival or camp site.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a guardian over 25. If a child under 16 is in your care and caught drinking alcohol, you and the child will be removed from the Event.
- You may be asked for ID at the bars to prove you are over 18 years of age. A check 25 policy will be in operation at all bars. If you look under 25, you may be asked for ID. Anyone caught drinking under age or without relevant ID may be removed from the event.
- Children must not be left in any of the festival areas alone at any time.
- You, your vehicle and/or possessions may be searched before entering and during the Event. If illegal substances are found, you may be prosecuted.
- Management, at its discretion, may confiscate any item that is deemed illegal or unsuitable. This includes, without limitation, illegal or intoxicating substances including but not limited to; “legal/herbal” highs, fireworks, sparklers, Chinese sky lanterns or any flame, smoke or gas devices, portable laser equipment, laser pens, air horns, spray cans or any item that can be considered a weapon. Any person in possession of such articles may be refused or removed from the Event.
- ANYONE FOUND IN POSSESSION OF FLARES OR SMOKE CANISTERS WILL BE ARRESTED AND CHARGED BY THE POLICE. THEY ARE DANGEROUS AND COULD CAUSE SERIOUS HARM TO YOU OR OTHER FESTIVAL GOERS.
- Festival goers may not bring their own music systems to either the festival or the campsite.
- Gas cylinders and camping stoves are not permitted in the festival area for safety reasons and can only be used on the campsite on raised platforms. Small disposable BBQs will be permitted for use in the campsite only but must be put on raised platforms, however Management reserves the right to confiscate these if used irresponsibly. Disposable BBQs give off harmful Carbon Monoxide during and after use – do not take them inside your tent.
- Campfires are strictly forbidden.
- Weapons in any deemed form will be confiscated.
FOOD & DRINK
- Festival goers may not bring food or drink into the Festival. Bottled water is permitted and encouraged.
- Baby food will be allowed into the festival, no glass jars please as we are a no glass site.
- Campers may bring food and drink into the campsite for his/her own consumption, provided they are not in glass bottles. Food and drink will be available for purchase at the Event. Excessive amounts of food, cigarettes or alcohol may be confiscated. Glass bottles or containers (including cosmetics) are not permitted. All glass will be confiscated and not returned.
- It is not permitted to bring food and drink into the arena or from the campsite to the arena. Backpack-style hydration packs are not permitted in the arena.
- Jimmy’s Farm operates a zero tolerance underage drinking policy. No-one under the age of 18 is permitted to bring alcohol to, or be under the influence of alcohol at, the Event. If you are unable to produce ID evidencing that you are 18 years old or over when challenged at the entrance points or within the Venue, your alcohol will be confiscated and you risk being refused entry to the Event or arrangements being made for you to leave. A challenge 25 policy will be in operation.