Jimmy’s Festival 2018
TICKET / ENTRY TERMS & CONDITIONS
THE POSSESSION OF A TICKET SHALL CONSTITUTE AN ACCEPTANCE BY THE HOLDER OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND ADVICE DETAILED BELOW AND IMPLY AN UNDERTAKING ON THE PART OF THE HOLDER TO OBSERVE THEM.
1. All conditions on this ticket are to be read together with all other statements and or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed on the premises.
2. In the event of a breach of this contract by the supplier, the supplier shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach, which was not reasonably foreseeable by the supplier at the date of this contract.
3. The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if in the reasonable opinion of the promoter or their representatives; admission of the holder might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the festival. All persons entering the festival site may be searched as a condition of entry. Strictly no illegal substances or “Legal Highs” will be permitted into the site. Possession of either may lead to your ejection from the Festival.
4. Camping is permitted only in the official campsites with a camping ticket. Do not camp within the fire lanes marked with white lines on the ground, your tent will be removed if you do so. Campsites open at 12pm on Friday 20th July 2018. No sleeping in vehicles is permitted in any car park. Tents or any form of cooking are not allowed in car parks due to fire regulations.
5. Camper vans, caravans and trailer tents only are permitted into the camper van area. A maximum of 4 persons is permitted per pitch and all must have a valid camping ticket. Camping tickets must be purchased in advance.
6. Camping ticket holders must exchange their ticket for a wristband on arrival which must be worn at all times for the duration of the event.
7. No alcohol or soft drinks are permitted to be taken into the arena and the only containers permitted shall carry water or baby formula liquid in collapsible plastic or similar material containers of not more than 500ml.
8. Private sound systems, unreasonably large wind or sun shelters, illegal substances, glass, fireworks or any other items which the organisers deem unsuitable or inappropriate will not be permitted into the Festival site.
9. Please respect the Farm and use the bins provided, fires are not permitted in any area and will be extinguished.
10. If you have any disabled access requirements please email firstname.lastname@example.org Access to facilities is subject to availability and not guaranteed. Anyone turning up on the day without making prior arrangements may not be able to access our facilities if they are full to capacity.
11. Persons lost in the arena should meet at the Information Desk.
12. If you look under 25 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when you buy alcohol, please bring ID. Jimmy’s Festival operates the ‘Challenge 25’ policy.
13. Official merchandise is only on sale inside the Festival site; do not purchase goods from unofficial vendors.
14. Strictly no trading is allowed inside the Festival site without written permission from the Jasper the Pig Ltd
15. No audio or video recorders, professional photographic equipment or laser pens will be permitted to the arena.
16. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs this ticket is for an event and not a specific artiste/band. Jasper the Pig Ltd reserves the right to change the bill or running times without prior notice.
17. In the event of cancellation of the Festival by Jasper the Pig Ltd, their responsibility for refund is limited to the face value of the ticket only.
We can not offer refunds if you are unable to make it to the Festival or on the basis of inclement weather. The Festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay any compensation whatsoever.
18. Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets be issued for lost tickets etc, keep your ticket safe.
19. Attendees consent to the photography, filming/sound recording as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional or commercial activities.
20. This ticket remains the property of the Promoter until payment is received in full. Resale of this ticket is prohibited without the express permission of Jasper the Pig Ltd. You may not re-sell or transfer this ticket if you are selling or transferring the ticket in the course of business. You are deemed to be selling or transferring in the course of business where we reasonably believe you to be doing so. It is strictly prohibited to attempt to re-sell this ticket within the festival site under any circumstances.
21. No tickets may be used for competitions or promotions without written permission from Jasper the Pig Ltd.
22. Any vehicles not cleared off the site by 12pm on Monday following the Festival may be towed away.
23. Please note there are restricted capacities at any stage or attraction that is within a tent or similar structure once they reach the maximum capacities there will be no further admissions. You are not guaranteed admission to these areas.
24. It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces, please observe the signage around the Festival site.
25. The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site.
26. Amplified sound and strobe lighting will be used at this event.
27. The promoters reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of entry into the Festival in accordance with any new laws, legislation or internal company policies.
28. Your campervan/caravan MUST have purpose-built fitted sleeping facilities and either fitted cooking or washing facilities. Any converted vehicles must clearly be live-in vehicles. All campervans and caravans must adhere to HSE gas safety regulations which can be found at: http://www.hse.gov.uk/foi/internalops/ocs/400-499/440_34.htm
30. Campervans must not be parked less than 3 metres apart.
31. For public safety and event security, all ticket holders are subject to a mandatory bag search.
WARNING: IT IS POSSIBLE THAT EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO HEARING. SPECIAL EFFECTS MAY BE USED AT THIS EVENT INCLUDING STROBE LIGHTING, LASERS, PYROTECHNICS AND FIREWORKS. CCTV IMAGES WILL BE MONITORED THROUGHOUT THE FESTIVAL SITE FOR PUBLIC SAFETY AND THE PREVENTION OF CRIME.